are claymores classed as rifs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are claymores classed as rifs

i no its a stupid question to most of you but i dont no and i want to order one from the states beacuse there much cheaper there and also will it be stopped at customs

Re: are claymores classed as rifs

technically no

Comment

Only thing to remember is dont ask them to under value it as thats fraud and can get it seized and on a more practical note you might ask them to describe it as a plastic toy for obvious reasons.
      Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
      Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
      Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ZX12R A1 View Post
        Only thing to remember is dont ask them to under value it as thats fraud and can get it seized and on a more practical note you might ask them to describe it as a plastic toy for obvious reasons.
        Like my £40+ worth of PEQ that came in marked as $12 you mean :D

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
          Like my £40+ worth of PEQ that came in marked as $12 you mean :D
          Exactly like that! Sods law say the first purchase this chap makes and gets the incorrect value on it is the one those lovely people in Her Maj'sRevenue and Customs decide to stop and take a fancy to. Having dealt with them for work for the last 20+ years I can confirm that part of the entry induction programme they all go through is a sense of humour removal. That said as in all walks of life there are some good un's as well but few and far between now.
          Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
          Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
          Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KALASH92 I LOVE AIRSOFT Find out more about KALASH92
          Working...
          X