Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molle backpack

Hi there,

I am looking for a Molle backpack that will fit on a plate carrier that has room for a hydration pack. Now I have found a few, but wondered if anyone knew of one that has molle loops on the two sides. Only needs to be two straps wide as I want to attach a P90 mag pouch upside down on it

Any advice would be great

Thanks,

Re: Molle backpack

The Bulle MOLLE 72 hour pack fits your description almost to the letter, only difference is that it's a separate backpack. It's actually better this way, because if you need to carry kit and lose the extra weight you don't have to take off your vest to do so.

Comment

Warrior Crusader Assault pack. Totally epic piece of kit.

Comment

Is a 72 hour backpack not huge to carry around on a day's skirmish?

*Edit* just looked at the warrior 3 day pack, looks good, even has the belt for pistol mags, may get away without wearing a chest rig on it :D Wonder if those side straps tighten up fully to half the depth of the pack :D
        Last edited by Monkreadusuk; 8 September, 2010, 14:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkreadusuk View Post
          Is a 72 hour backpack not huge to carry around on a day's skirmish?

*Edit* just looked at the warrior 3 day pack, looks good, even has the belt for pistol mags, may get away without wearing a chest rig on it :D Wonder if those side straps tighten up fully to half the depth of the pack :D
          It's huge, but yeah, the compression straps do the business and the belt comes off, you could probably use that on its own!

Comment

Hmm, well I love to go prone so don't like things on my chest. That belt may be able to hold a BFG or two, soem pistol mags and a pistol :D then i'm sorted.

Comment

Yeah, 72 hour packs are actually pretty small. The Bulle one is about the same size as your average schoolbag, but it's got loads of features. It's also slightly smaller than the Warrior one, if size is of your concern.
              It's also roughly three times cheaper, but by no means three times s****ier. It's made of 1000D Cordura, and it's built like a brick.
              Only downside is that if you want external pockets you'll have to buy separate external pouches, but otherwise, it really cannot be beat for its price.

Comment

Shame the Bulle doesn't have a hydration pack in it

Comment

It has a separate compartment inside the main storage area for hydration bladders, as well as three different reclosable holes at the top to pass the tube through and 2 mounting straps for it, so it's pretty well-set for hydration.
                  Obviously, the bladder is sold separately, but they're pretty cheap nowadays.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monkreadusuk Find out more about Monkreadusuk
                  Working...
                  X