finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: finally!

Also does the g3a3 come with a sling? i dont want to have to carry its weight all day cheers.

Comment

shouldn't do but if you ask nicely, maybe? when are you going skirmishing?

Comment

hmmm......... flammable soil........

Comment

Ive never heard of ground zero renting slings with thier guns, but you can always ask, and if not, you never know, one of the nice players who skirmish there mite be able to

And as for the soil, DESTROYER, NO! Bad destoryer!
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

:D:D:D

Comment

i am skirmishing this sunday

Comment

as it doesnt come with a sling what should i do and where can you get one cheaply for a g3a3?

Comment

anywhere, ebay is good just go for a cheap viper one for like 3 quid! but when i say cheap the only last like 3 or 4 skirmishes

Comment

just one more question, if you get bb's in packets not a speedloader cap is it easy to reload fast with the g3a3 magazine

Comment

you get a bottle of bb's as far as im aware with a speed loader cap on it

and all rental mags are high cap flip open a little lid and pour in simple as that

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer View Post
                        hmmm......... flammable soil........
                        It is true, I've seen it. Spreads VERY slowly but can burn for days. The Marshal asked that if anyone needed a wizz, could they do it on the fire.
                        Trader Feedback:
                        New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                        Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

thats AWESUM!!!!!!

i mean,,,, if i had flamabl soil id have so much fun

Comment

Till your house burns down, not so slowly :P But yes and MJ says, its quite a sight.

As for the G3 sling, you more than likely wont need one, but if you renting you could take one of a sports bag if its got clip ends- id did that for ages
                            G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                            RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

ahhhh, the good old carryall sling...... weve all been there

Comment

If it's one of the jg g3a3's you wont need a sling as its light (well I found it light lol)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thinker341 Retro guns, Retro combats, RETRO! :D Find out more about Thinker341
                                Working...
                                X