Tm glocks please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm glocks please help

Hey guys, I was considering purchasing a TM Glock 17 but I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me what range of parts are available to purchase as after market and if I needed spares for repairs are they easy to get hold of?

I was looking at the Glock 17 Custom, I also wanted to know if the custom takes the normal 17 mags with the magpul bottoms and if you can swap them over as the one that comes standard has that big bumper attached..

Thanks for your help =)

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Re: Tm glocks please help

Pretty much being TM very easy, you can get metal slides guarder internals etc and handily Z1 sell most of them :p

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/advanc...rtdir=a&page=1

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

possibly the easiest brand to get parts for

and just almost every upgrade part you want, you can pimp it with metal slide, supressor, sights, scope mounts, upgraded internals etc

and yeah sure they take normal glock mags
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Thanks you two, I am really considering, I have always had TM pistols because I like upgrading them, I have 2 5.1's atm..

What would you get? The Custom or the normal bearing in mind that I am going to get the metal slide, metal outer barrel, magpuls too..

That was the other question if the ones on the bumper mags can be replaced or not?

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Best make (TM) as far as spares and upgrades go, and the mags will be fine.

Ive upgraded mine to buggery and i love it :D

You can get upgrades for almost every part on the pistol so there will be no shortage of bits to throw into it :P

EDIT

Personally i would get a standard and get all the "custom" bits yourself. Working on GBB's is quite easy and its always nice to know that you done all that work :D

i suppose another thing to look at is cost, whats the price difference between the 2 options?
          Originally posted by massey666
          I wouldnt worry mate, a quick shot in the garden wont make a whole SAS team jump out the bushes and fill you full of lead :P

Comment

Originally posted by gundude View Post
            Personally i would get a standard and get all the "custom" bits yourself. Working on GBB's is quite easy and its always nice to know that you done all that work :D
            I already upgraded a few =)

I was just wondering what people where thinking.. Right now the main question is that I want to know if its possible to upgrade / change the custom mags to have the magpul's on them?

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

It's just the normal mag with a different base plate. You can also use the 'Army' mags, which I picked up on the cheap.

If you replacing the slide, all the extra cash gets you is the thumb rest, magwell peice and coloured frame. So guess it up to you if price justifies it or not!

Comment

Price is kind of a little irrelevant right now, I'm liking the magwel though lol, I was thinking about those Silver back grips, hence that other post question I put up, so I guess a "normal" one 'might' be a better idea..

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=4229

Will this work on the TM?

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Shinotama View Post
                  The man has said no =(

Guess I will have to wait for a TM compliant one

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Doh

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Shinotama Human, Mil-Sim Airsofter Find out more about Shinotama
                    Working...
                    X