Nub looking for CADPAT =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nub looking for CADPAT =)

Hey guys, I'm just getting into airsoft and I have been looking at camo patterns.

The one I most like the look of is CADPAT but having done a search it doesn't appear readily available.

Does anybody have any suggestions for sourcing other than eBay? =D I like good quality gear so that probably rules out cheap copies.

Your help is much appreciated!!

Doom

Re: Nub looking for CADPAT =)

You could try googling for the German Camo Pattern, i hear they have it in stock

Comment

I managed to get not one but two sets of Canadian cadpat off ebay from UK sellers (same stuff the above German camo named shop sells)

Ended up costing me the same for two sets as one from the shop. Just have to keep an eye open it comes up!

There are a few Canadian sellers on ebay selling replica stuff which is a little darker but looks fine compared to real stuff, no where near as gash as the Chinese copy stuff!

I got the Candian CF vest off one of the Canadian sellers cost the best part of £100 shipped but is a cracking vest. Large removable M249 mag pouch can store a ton of gear, I keep a claymore mine in it on mine!

edit: this is it all in action (well sitting)

Originally posted by Fenriz
      I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Originally posted by 273BeLow View Post
        I got the Candian CF vest off one of the Canadian sellers cost the best part of £100 shipped but is a cracking vest. Large removable M249 mag pouch can store a ton of gear, I keep a claymore mine in it on mine!

edit: this is it all in action (well sitting)

damn you getting a vest! can you post a pic of it so i can see it? as i find different ones all the time

i've found a candaian fleabay seller which sells the whole kit and will ship it over here. he does different packs, (just the jacket n trousers...then with boonie and some with everything) but it is expensive.

your best bet is keep an eye on fleabay.

EDIT: thats the seller above. but the link weill most likely get removed. his name is ecam surplus

Comment

Originally posted by kipper66 View Post
          damn you getting a vest! can you post a pic of it so i can see it? as i find different ones all the time

i've found a candaian fleabay seller which sells the whole kit and will ship it over here. he does different packs, (just the jacket n trousers...then with boonie and some with everything) but it is expensive.

your best bet is keep an eye on fleabay.

EDIT: thats the seller above. but the link weill most likely get removed. his name is ecam surplus

In work, will try and remember to snap a photo later but it's the one on ebay listed under "Cadpat Canadian Digital Tactical Vest - CF Style".
          Originally posted by Fenriz
          I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

sent you a PM :>)

Comment

Please stop linking to Ebay Retailers

Cheers

Comment

Thx very much for the assistance guys

Have to say the CADPAT in your pic looks great :D

Comment

Originally posted by 273BeLow View Post
                  In work, will try and remember to snap a photo later but it's the one on ebay listed under "Cadpat Canadian Digital Tactical Vest - CF Style".
                  fantabulous! cheers bud!

my cadpat shopping list is now pretty much complete

Comment

I believe there are some retailers on ebay selling Enola Gaye paintball overalls in CADPAT. Tempted myself to be honest.

Not a BDU set but personally I could go for some overalls.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                    X