m4 m16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m4 m16

looking at buying my first aeg,i would like any advive on the best all metal m4 m16 to buy.thinkingof buying the agm m16 vietnam era .

Re: m4 m16

Whats your buget?
    Armoury:
    JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

Dependent on your budget a skinandbones mentioned, assuming you want to stick with clones I would advise anything JG as far as M4's go. I had a JG M4A1 and was a cracker but sold it anyway. I think JG have released a full metla range on a scottish retailer's website, have a nosy round.
      Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

seconding the new full metal jing gongs! everyone i talk to and every review i read is positive! the internals are actually really nice now. check them out. just waiting for my tax rebate so i can get one myself
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

yeh i woudl say a JG m4a1 there really nice quality the newer metal ones, at my site the metal ones come with a mosfet fittted which is really nice, i think they come in around £180

there are also the AGM M4s now, and you can get a full metal m4 for £140 and a m16 for £150 there abouts, i have seen the metal m4a1 and the externals were very nice, nothing flash, but just decent, however i do not know what the internals are like, with a bit or investigating i'm sure you could find out.

gotta love m4s, although my current project of a custom build one is quickly gettin very very expensive, beware airsoft is a bottomless pit that money seems to drain into :P

take it easy

paul

Comment

Originally posted by woottonp View Post
            although my current project of a custom build one is quickly gettin very very expensive
            Which reminds me-if you for some bizarre reason decide to change the body or buy RIS rails and you have the JG, DO NOT buy the Dboys aftermarkets-they will not fit right and from my own personal experience, they are a complete horlicks of a thing to install.
            Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

hk416 mp5us

i have also been looking at these two"both chinese can anyone give me advice as to reliability and so on would b much appreciated hk416 mp5us.thanks everyone for your help and advice its a massive help.

Comment

Definitely reccomend a JG or TM M4 if you're a begginer, simply because they're well-known for their reliability, and at a decent price.

Comment

Tokyo Marui all the way.

That's my main brand. The only gun I own that isn't TM is a Tanaka revolver and Tanaka are my second favourite make.

I would HIGHLY recommend TM. They will last forever I can gaurantee that unless you get a dodgey one. I've never had any of my guns mess up on me unless I tinkered with it myself. Even after putting it back together properly, they still functioned flawlessly.

Comment

Yeah, although they use plastic bearings which will need to be changed immediately!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

yep the tms are not that much more but they are alot better quility if you dont mind haveing a ABS body also if you dont mind haveing an ABS body also check out the new G&G cmbat machine series but di us all a favor and dont get a clear bodied one!
                      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hitter22 Find out more about hitter22
                      Working...
                      X