Kings Arms M4.. Any Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Arms M4.. Any Good?

Having resisted M4's for a good two years now, I am being drawn to the dark side. :D

I am currently looking at this package:

Custom-Magpul MOE M4 CQB (DE)
    -King Arms Colt M4 CQB AEG (KA-AG-19) Based
    -Magpul PTS MOE Stock (DE)
    -Magpul PTS MOE Grip (DE)
    -Magpul PTS MOE Handguard (DE)
    I figure I can get this into the UK for roughly £200 - £250 depending how kind customs are to me. I'd be looking to slap in a G&P M120 motor, a nice tightbore, guarder clear hop rubber and run on 7.2v lipo.

I'd like some feedback on Kings Arms as a make, and maybe any alternatives for a similar price. Mainly looking for something with similar to above look, metal body, and around £225 mark!

Re: Kings Arms M4.... Any Good?

Hmm.. thought about a second hand G&P? I'm not sure about one with the Magpul parts though :/
    Then you'll (hopefully unless it's been swapped out!) get the M120 as standard saving you buying one, you'll get the awesome quality and I would think that providing it gets a good reshim and regrease, the 7mm bearing gearbox would take a lipo.

Hop and barrel then will be the only things needing to be changed. (but being G&P, the hop WILL need changing!) I managed to get a stock G&P M4A1 for £150.. so you know.. if you find the right deal you might have some change from that £225!
    Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Re: Kings Arms M4.. Any Good?

G&P M4 Sentry, nuff said!
      If you like, get the Magpul version although the VLTOR version is the sex!

How can you say no?

Comment

Within budget Philshot?

Comment

You could probably find a good G&P on here for the right price, but as phil said (im sure Balbosa will agree with me aswell if he reads this) the M4 Sentry is the shiz. (say no to magpul!). If not i reckon u can find a good full metal Classic Army m4 on here, i loved mine to bits to be honest, but the m4 sentry beats all.

Comment

might not be your cup of tea but how about this? http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68826

Comment

I am liking the Vltor body, indeed Balbosa or Hex (can't remember!!) showed me one on Saturday, was rather nice :D

Comment

Must have been Balbosa :p, he's the nut who loves his sentry

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
                Working...
                X