Battery or Charger Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery or Charger Problem

Hey everyone I have recently bought my ICS M4 Commando Sportline, have test fired it and it worked well.
    The Problem is that today, I tried to fire it without BB's in it just so I could hear it to make sure the battery was charged/charging. The gun just isn't firing, now I am sure this isn't the gun as it is just a few days old. The Charger is charging at 500MaH and the battery is a Vapex 8.4v 1600V 1500mAh NiMH Mini Battery. I understand it could be the battery or the charger but which?
    The charger is currently buzzing as the battery is charging, I have charged for around 3 hours now and I worked out that a 1600/1500V will need around 3 hours but the gun just isn't firing? What should I do.
    Another question, is it normal that the charger gets hot?
    Thanks,
    Matthew.

Re: Battery or Charger Problem

Batteries and chargers get warm to hot depending on the level of charge you put through it. Fast charge will heat up the battery and charger a lot more than usual. Shouldn't be anything to worry about.

As for the gun, don't assume there's nothing wrong with it because it is new. I bought a brand new CA M14 from a respected retailer and when I got it home it was DOA. Took it back and they sorted it. Either try another battery or try that battery in something else.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I would also have the mods move this to Tech help as that's the right place for this sort of thread
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MWatson Find out more about MWatson
        Working...
        X