M203 chronos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M203 chronos

how do airsoft sites know what FPS your M203 is firing at????

Re: M203 chronos

i think they would generally would be firing at under 300fps anyway

Comment

yeah but if you get a 204rnd nade then fill it full with gas and shove about 30bbs in it wouldn't it be firing at a much higher FPS?

Comment

does it really matter? the barrells aren't long enough to cause accuracy etc or over fps also alot of sites dont check pistols. As long as its under the legal top limit of 500fps like snipers i would think its ok and just dont fire point blank but then to do that with an M203 you must be what is commonly known as a numpty.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

yer but if u jab it into someone who runs around a corner and pull the trigger you willl probably cut a hole in them!

Comment

Originally posted by Support Gunner Gilome View Post
            yer but if u jab it into someone who runs around a corner and pull the trigger you willl probably cut a hole in them!
            lol, the FPS for that to happen would be like 2000

Comment

yer
              but still

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
                does it really matter? the barrells aren't long enough to cause accuracy etc or over fps also alot of sites dont check pistols. As long as its under the legal top limit of 500fps like snipers i would think its ok and just dont fire point blank but then to do that with an M203 you must be what is commonly known as a numpty.
                500fps isn't a legal limit...

And its not really ok, as it will be violating the sites insurance, which is frankly stupid.

203s kind of have to be done on trust... I know a lot of guys using .12s and CO2 and my god do they have some range on them... Close up they could be lethal...

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post

And its not really ok, as it will be violating the sites insurance, which is frankly stupid.

203s kind of have to be done on trust... I know a lot of guys using .12s and CO2 and my god do they have some range on them... Close up they could be lethal...
                  that would be very painfull!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post

Originally posted by strettman View Post
                    that would be very painfull!!!!
                    Cough - done that.... taken a round from it at about 5 yards and it hurts less than Green with 0.2's

Range is better but the impact is softer after the initial acceleration
                    I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF I BREAK THE RULES.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

strettman i have no soul...... according to south park Find out more about strettman
                    Working...
                    X