X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it worth it?

right,
    i think im gunna go for a G&G m4 plastic AEG-£120
    is it worth it to pay £30 extra JUST for the pneumatic blowback?

and what is the difference (if any) between the non-blowback, and blowback G&G m4's??? (despite the obvious)

cheers guys, really need some feedback so please be helpful
    iain
    if we have traded, please remember to rate me on itrader:
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=105883

Re: Is it worth it???

the GnG blow back seems to be fairly decent, but IMO just another gadget in the gun too go wrong / break.

Comment

Save the cash, get some mags or something :D

Most "blowback" available today is a "clacky" ejection port cover making an unconvincing racket whilst waiting to break something else!

Comment

if its a metal bodied gun, and the blowback mechanism is metal as well, go for it.

my Cyma Ak has blowback, and it makes a lovely little metal slamming noise when it fires. add that to the very different sound it makes when firing, and i love it :D

Comment

yeah... I think i'll go for the non blowback.
          And get a holo sight or something.

Anyone own the non blowback??
          How does it perform?

Cheers

Comment

Anyone own the non blowback??
            How does it perform?
            Exactly the same as the blowback models. Z1 do the Combat Machine M4 for £115. They are meant to perform well for their price. Far superior to the CA sportlines as well, Iv'e been told.

Comment

So blowback is just a simulation of a most real steel rifles operating system, and doesn't actually do give any advantages apart from a vague sense of realism?
              sigpic

Comment

So blowback is just a simulation of a most real steel rifles operating system, and doesn't actually do give any advantages apart from a vague sense of realism?
                Yes.

Comment

Re: Is it worth it?

If that's the case I really can't see the need for it on a plastic RIF when it's real steel counterpart is metal...
                  Go for the non-blowback.
                  sigpic

Comment

If that's the case I really can't see the need for it on a plastic RIF when it's real steel counterpart is metal...
                    Go for the non-blowback.
                    Yep. It's only really worth it on the TM Recoil EBBs. The kick actually rocks the gun around.

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

Just watch out because the platsic bodies on those guns breaks esily
                        and ive got one it broke afters month(2 skirmishes) my freind had one and the gearbox casing broke and my otherfreind had one and I'm not quite sure what happend to his but it was buggerd
                        not trying to be mean but that's what happend to us
                        Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

HI

I'v got a g&g gr16 with the blowback, that I'm selling along with 3000bbs (0.2g) the battery (8.6v 1800mah) and charger for £100, its so cheap because the lower receiver is a bit broken, it stays together fine with a bit of tape, and is perfectly skirmishable in the condition, I have ordred a new one (From a user called rabbitcontrollsquad) but 2 months alter he hasn't sent it.
                          If u plonk a new receiver on it it will be fine, as internally the guns fine (Exept for a slightly bent motor contact, doesn't affect performance though)

As to anser ur question, the blowback version has a tightbore barrel, and some better stuff inside the gearbox.
                          When the 404 error message gets a 404 error message, you know it's bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

challdog Find out more about challdog
                          Working...
                          X