Dark Earth colour help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Earth colour help

This is probably the weirdest question you guys on here have seen in a while but I am looking into getting a red dot for my A&K Masada. I was looking around for ideas and I came accross this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Kc76mFtc4 at 3:53 - the Eotech they sell. My main question is will that eotech look the same colour as the dark earth colour on my A&k Masada. Does the colour on the proper Magpul Masada look different than the A&K Masada? If we know that, we know that the colour of that Eotech looks similar as in video. I heard the proper Masada has better build quality to the A&K Masada and just wondering if the tone of colour is any different so I can find out if that Eotech 553 E hobb asia sells, will suit well with my gun without looking out of place by the different tones in colour in comparision. Sorry if this is worded really badly but I found it quite hard to explain and hope you guys understand so you can asnwer me question.
    Thanks so much guys!
    Oh and if any of you want some pics+info on the eotech, copy and paste: "EA 553 Holographic 5/L RED/GREEN Dot Sight (Sand)" onto eHobb Asia.

Cheers :D

Re: Dark Earth colour help

Well, colour matching is a matter of peronal preference. In my opinion it isn't that big an issue. What you have to understand in regards to authentic and matching colours, is that usually no two guns/accessories will be the same.

The reason? Due to operational circumstances, ie, length of time in the field, age of items, operational location etc, The colours will fade. Some older items will be fitted onto new items and vise versa. So in my opinion an exact match isn't neccessary.

So long as you have a close approximation of the correct shade, I don't think it will matter.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Re: Dark Earth colour help

It shouldn't really matter... The color probably won't match but I highly doubt it'll look bad.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
      Working...
      X