G&G M4 or SRC M4 ?? im stuck for choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G M4 or SRC M4 ?? im stuck for choice

Hey guys im interested in getting a M4 and the two im interested in are the G&G M4 GR16 R4 Commando RIS with Blowback and the SRC SR4 CQB Gen III but the anoying thing is im stuck for choice, could anyone plz tell me which one out of the two they recommend or which is better in there eyes.
    cheers
    Danny

Re: G&G M4 or SRC M4 ?? im stuck for choice

id go with G&G...heard the GR16 is great considering its a two tone....plus its G&G...cant go wrong with one of em.

Id possibly disable the blowback though

Comment

To upgrade or not to upgrade?

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
      A brain?
      Originally posted by snuff
      Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

src imo never had one but I've got a g&g and my 2 mates have got them and they all broke within 2 skirmishes limitedly mine only externally but my mates gearboxes when byby

maybe we just had bad luck but that my opinion
        Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
          src imo never had one but I've got a g&g and my 2 mates have got them and they all broke within 2 skirmishes limitedly mine only externally but my mates gearboxes when byby

maybe we just had bad luck but that my opinion
          Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
          Just watch out because the platsic bodies on those TM guns breaks esily
          and ive got one it broke afters month(2 skirmishes) my freind had one and the gearbox casing broke and my otherfreind had one and I'm not quite sure what happend to his but it was buggerd
          not trying to be mean but that's what happend to us

Seems you've had some appalingly bad luck for the past '2 skirmishes'. What exactly are you and your mates doing to your guns?

To the OP, I'd go for the SRC. I hear nothing but good things about the.

Comment

KOS. Me thinks his user name may be rather close to the truth!
            Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

I say SRC, those Gen IIIs are stupidly good
              Look at KWA as well, they're in the same price range

Comment

ive got the g&g gr15 raider (long). pretty much the same gun, all ris'ed up. full metal and weighs a ton. good range, very accurate and well made. never had problem with the blowback. its obviously for spectators because unless you're a southpaw you won't notice it. the "younger" players think it;s "cool" though! quite a few players have asked my if its a GBB due to the rate of fire i guess. everyone who's handled it has been impressed. if you get one, get a sling! 6 hours of running round the woods with it and you'll know it!

Comment

I have the src tcc gen 3 and wow i got.the gun on its first shipment into the uk about 9 months ago and the gun is amazing. My gun is heavily upgraded but as a starting platform the gearbox is amazing, all iv changed is a sytema silent head set n area 100 cylinder. I ran it on a 9.6 as standerd n the rof was imense then. The gun outranges all of my friends guns, Its currently firing around 340fps and nearly has range on most snipers. All i can say is its a very impressive gun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ShankZOR Find out more about ShankZOR
                  Working...
                  X