Ultimate AEG.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate AEG.....

I'm saving up the pennies for something special.

So far, i'm thinking of an M14. Aparently, the TM m14 "has great groupings up to 50m"???

But theres the G&G version for quite abit less...
    Any opinnions on the G&G?

Also any advice on a aeg with realllly super range

Thanks.

Re: Ultimate AEG.....

CA SCAR - might not be what your looking for but the range and rof on my scar L outrange pretty much every gun on sight, including various upgraded bolt actions that ive seen

also has crazy high ROF

i can easily hit 80-100m and its only running at 230 fps currently - lord only knows what happens if i had it running at 350fps
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Easily hit 100m????!

Thats insane...

Comment

build your own mate! most probably cost more but you know you'll have quality and exactly what you want
        Originally posted by owainthegreat
        You sir, are a potato.

Comment

yes... though my accuracy at that range is questionable haha -

id say it was accurate out to 50m .. i.e if i can see them through my acog i can hit them where i aim (hopefully in the backside so i can see them jump around cursing)
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I've got a G&G M14, and its pretty darn good, huge range, and i mean huge, for a 300 fps gun i'm hitting 60-70 metres easy, not quite as good as the above posters 100 metres for 230 fps though! lol, and the rof of a 9.6 bat is pretty immense too, but then again, it doesn't need to be a huge rof when it has good range... lol
            If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

100m?! You had that verified?!

Seeming as that is DOUBLE the range of a normal AEG, I find that some what questionable.

If it were proved true, I'd buy one tomorrow!

Comment

Maybe my M4 in the sales thread? :p

I built it as a counter-sniper, DMR sort of role and it fires so much better than the stock TM m14 I had.

I have only fired 40-50 shots in testing and the hop still hasn't bedded. Even with that i could hit a chest sized metal target 85% of shots (free hand standing with scope) at the 190 foot my range is, and it was still going dead straight into the hedgerow behind the target. My m14 started straying at about 145 foot.

Once bedded and fully tested i reckon it would be much better, and it looks great :D (IMO).
                Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Tm m4 sopmod

Edit: Why won't it let me write that in all caps like it's meant to be?

Comment

sorry it was 250 feet which is which is 75m - converted it incorrectly

i tested it against a target at that range, no wind with .25s

like i say - i have had kills out to 50m

Comment

kawgh...writing the previous thread made me get this out again. I moved house last week and just fired 20 practice shots down the garden. Woah, this thing goes a lot further than i first thought.

Now i know what 200 feet looks like from firing down my old range, this is going well over another 100 feet until the shots start to drift. I would say at 300 feet you could easily hit a man-size target, brilliant.

I'm seriously thinking keeping it now..
                      Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Taylorb, your now claiming 2 foot groupings at 100 meters?!

Just don't see how that is possible in the slightest.

Comment

Just dont opt for a CYMA AKS74U if you want accuracy or indeed range...you wont get it

On the other hand you can dual wield and failing that make pretty much a support gun out of it but sticking 1000rnd mag in it.
                          Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

G&G M14 Socom.....very nice, and cheaper than TM,get the newer version though, coz the original has a few teething problems
                            Last edited by sj_asc; 22 May, 2009, 01:15. Reason: Linking to other retailer
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

a custom ptw spr with mods and doff acurate barrle from the ptw forums
                              Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                              Working...
                              X