WA M4A1 Vs. WE M4A1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA M4A1 Vs. WE M4A1

ok so as the titel sugests im looking at geting a GBBR M4A1 but i want you thorts (and if any one owns one of the guns mentiond) im loking at the WE and the WA or even the G&P im told thay are up rated WA coret me if im wrong or even the KJW, how bad is the WE hop? all good info will help
    thanks
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: WA M4A1 Vs. WE M4A1

the WE hop is bad as standard ,
    the WA hop is usable

both need to be upgraded , thought the WA is more easily grabbable off the shelf and more around

the WA has amazing recoil if upgraded right , but mags are expensive

try both before you buy mate

Comment

oooh if i can go find my airsoft mag they had this exact comparison want me to scan and send it you?
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

^ Yep. Airsoft International did a 'Head 2 Head' comparison of the two!

Comment

going to scan it now :P and ^ thanks forgot which mag it was on my shelf ^_^
          I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

Oh just realized this got necro posted >_< Never mind guess im going to back up the entire magazine for myself.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
            Working...
            X