TM M14 socom upgrade advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M14 socom upgrade advice

I'm looking to upgrade a TM M14 socom with a scope and possibly a suppressor. I've got no idea how to find which parts will match this make so I thought best to ask here!

Also, to put a scope on you pretty much have to get one of the scope mount bases so that the scope isn't halfway up the gun and thus unusable. The one I have seen on zerooneairsoft which is the official TM one is £45 which is just ridiculous for a bit of metal like that, but I have no idea if any others will even fit it properly.

So in summary, what scope/scope mount would you guys recommend and what suppressor will actually fit this gun? Budget ~ £100 (unsure if you can get a suppressor into that)

Thanks in advance.

Re: TM M14 socom upgrade advice

Hi I just did that upgrade on my m14. Scope mount il buy from evike.com + silencer all cost me $50 + 40 post + £23 for customs. Then better try find in uk parts. I can't fit silencer on barrel because I don't have treaded , take out first flash hidder and find out how is on u rifle. I think I must make tread self on my. Good luck
    Vedi vini vinci

Comment

Re: TM M14 socom upgrade advice

The TM M14 socom has a threaded barrel 100%. Scope mounts can be bought for £20 if you want a non TM make. I had a PDI one and it was lovely. But that as £45 i believe. As for a silencer you can't go wrong with a KA lightweight. As for scopes, well that's pretty much up to you. G&P make brilliant ones, but do come at a price. The ACM M1, M3 and M5's are good for the money. Nice build quality and also nice optics

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Moaozis Find out more about Moaozis
      Working...
      X