Future Gun around 200 pounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Gun around 200 pounds

Wondering what i should be getting my dad is coming back to the uk in January so im hoping to get my hands on some nice cheap guns/gun Would like an Armalite so i can customize it (Magpul stock, Grips and a nice big aimpoint silencer combo) Im going to be wanting to spend around 200 pounds on the gun and maybe a hundred on a mag or two, Internal upgrades if needed and some eye candy ^_^ So suggest away? Thanks
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Re: Future Gun around 200 pounds

When you say away, do you mean like Hong Kong - so can buy from source?

Or do you mean, you can't buy one in the UK until he is back?!

Comment

if your looking for a armalite look no further than G&P...

Comment

He's bringing one back from the states wish it was from hong kong but dont we all :P
        I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

Worth looking in detail into it first, things off the top of my head:

- Trademarks may be removed
          - Orange tip
          - Problems on the plane (even in hold luggage)
          - Customs taxing it on arrival

Comment

Don't whore it out to magpul!

Comment

Jsmithy im going to be getting a Magpul stock and fore-grip sorry :P oh and all the mags will be 'puld up :P and on the trades im thinking of taking the receiver off getting him to stick a cheap ABS one and keep the one with trades separate, Orange tip is no problem silencer is going there im going to ask for security and anyone got any gun models that are 200 pounds or about in the us? and any accessories that are far cheaper that are out there or just anything for the gun i can get on the cheap over there? Thanks

Comment

again like I said G&P are the best choice for armalites...

Comment

I'v been looking at some G&P's but suggestions on models, Variants ect Thanks for the info on G&P they look great :P

Comment

sorry only tried an m16 but their armalite will probably be a very similar so its down to your tastes.

Comment

I like the look of the G&P M4 sopmod with the crane stock then maybe an ris system on the front silencer MAGPUL fore-grip and a red dot and i think it'l do me fine any range differences ect between the M4 or M16? well any major ones. Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nadrian Find out more about Nadrian
                      Working...
                      X