Brands?????? What’s happened??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brands?????? What’s happened??????

Hey guys, it seems i’m waaaaaaaay outta touch with brands these days . Search function isnt working on my mobile, can anyone recommend a decent quality brand of m4 type aeg (mid to short barrel version, not full rifle length). Standard front grip without rails etc but needs to have removable carry handle and be metal body etc. £200ish budget, Cyma xm177 seems to be the current leader from my retail searches but it doesn’t have the removable carry handle. Anyone have any suggestions?
    This is essentially what i’m looking for so I can double it up for nam games.

Attached Files

While I couldn't recommend anything in particular (the market is saturated with AR's like you've described), did you know you can get a sight ris rail to fit that fixed carry handle, allowing you to run most sights when not in 'Nam mode ?, makes it look kinda "swat"

Comment

I did consider the mount bud, but I’m not keen on all the extra height it will have.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crimeblitz Zombie Death Squad - Team Founder Find out more about crimeblitz
      Working...
      X