Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Please point me in the correct M4 Direction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please point me in the correct M4 Direction.

Hi,

So i am coming back to Airsoft after a while away.
    Ive got a couple used RIF’s and now looking to get my own new RIF for myself to use and il loan my others for friends to use.

Basically when i used to do airsoft ICS was the brand to go to but things have changed i see.

what brands should i look out for now?
    obviously im looking for 350fps (Close as possible) accurate and reliable.

im well aware its going to need upgrades, but whats the best shell to start out with these days?

im looking to spend no more than £400 ideally. I was going to grab the TM Sopmod but found out you cant upgrade them much and they need special batteries/Mags for the recoil. To be fair im probably not very good at taking these apart either lol.

any help on pointing me in correct direction on what to look for?

thanks,
    mike

You don't need special batteries for the sopmod,as you can do a simple conversion on the plug,but I would still recommend the ICS on your budget it's still a great manufacturer, but there's loads of options, G&G, krytac, (Umerex and Cyber gun under license), kings arms ,KWA, LCT VFC are all popular
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Tbh im tempting myself with the TM sopmod lol. What battery would i get? 7.4v Lipo in crane format?
      they dont really make it clear what works with the mod

Comment

Do you like the 416 delta custom, I bought one and changed the stock to a PTS Advanced polymer stock it takes a massive 7.4 lipo which runs the gun perfectly, otherwise most people get the sopmod and hollow out the butt pad to fit a small 7.4 lipo
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

o0LazyMike0o Find out more about o0LazyMike0o
        Working...
        X