Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading an M4

Greetings.
    I am interested in upgrading my M4 by getting a rail mount for the handgaurd and putting a grip onto it, am also looking at flashlights.
    Please help me out, I am not wanting to spend alot.
    Would it be effective to just electrical tape a decent flashlight onto the gun or not?
    I am looking for a reasonably good power light. Would be happy to go to a local shop to get a high powered one but I am stuck for which to get.
    Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Matthew.

Re: Upgrading an M4

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=24

look in here

Comment

Dont think it matters but what make is your M4?
      Ive got a rail bolted to the underside of my M4s handguard that dont get used anymore as im putting an RIS kit on mine.
      Drop me a PM if its any good to you.

Comment

Get a torch with a 25mm diameter and stick it in a scope mount. You can get a Cree Q5 LED torch (£6) and a low scope mount (£3 or less) off the 'bay posted to your door
        Those torches are incredibly bright off a single AA battery, matches a fully charged Marui Prolight in terms of brightness

Comment

Originally posted by grey View Post
          Get a torch with a 25mm diameter and stick it in a scope mount. You can get a Cree Q5 LED torch (£6) and a low scope mount (£3 or less) off the 'bay posted to your door
          Those torches are incredibly bright off a single AA battery, matches a fully charged Marui Prolight in terms of brightness
          as he says..... it works for my m4 :D

also.. you need to think about the handguard... if your going for a full ris handguard, will your battery still fit in it or will you have to also get a battery peq box (like i had to) or change to lipo.....

lastly when yer looking at a grip... see what you like.... theres really 4 main choices.... normal solid grip, bi-pod grip (vert grip with shoot out mini bipod legs from the bottom), folding grip and magpuls triangle like thingy.....

ive got both a folding and bipod grip.... bipod: so i can go prone in a dooway without having to fully hand hold for defend objectives and folding: if im doing a fast paced attack objectives and i cant decide wheather to go vert grip or handguard... ill chop and change it throughout the day just cos i can.....

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
            Dont think it matters but what make is your M4?
            Ive got a rail bolted to the underside of my M4s handguard that dont get used anymore as im putting an RIS kit on mine.
            Drop me a PM if its any good to you.
            I can recommend the bolt-on rails. I bought a real-steel rail from a nearby airsoft shop (I work in London, near camden) and it fitted well, after a few seconds of filing to make it fit properly, and is now rock solid! Does it's job and doesn't break the bank, like a full RIS would. The only thing is you need to be confident in your hand guard not to break but if your gun is of a reasonable quality there should be no cause for concern.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MWatson Find out more about MWatson
            Working...
            X