Tm Desert Eagle (Hardkick) or KSC/KWA M11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm Desert Eagle (Hardkick) or KSC/KWA M11

i got two mac 11's there great! if you can spend money on gas each hour... love the deagle though

Get Both.
    Originally posted by jonnyhal
    For Sale: very nice heavy springer
    Originally posted by soulflame2
    when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Barrett - have you considered supressing both? :P
      WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

well, one is being sold so, no, however i had a hitman silencer on my old one and may have to get another :D
        Originally posted by jonnyhal
        For Sale: very nice heavy springer
        Originally posted by soulflame2
        when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

M11s look waaay better with the suppressor that's longer than the gun itself :P
          WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Gonna go with neither.

DE - Because its a hoofing great lump to have in a holster if your moving about. I owned one and smack myself in the man vegetables one time only before it got left in the car.

M11 - Because as stated above uses gas at the same rate as a rugby team drinks beer. Tried one and needed a mortgage to run the gas.

Gonna be very boring and say if you want a SMG then a TM MP7 if its a pistol then something KSC System 7.
            Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
            Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
            Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

you need to wear that eagle in your armpit, theres no goolies there and it gives you a fair bit of freedom, so much so that it can become your primary, in woodland, and they have amazing range, i have one in each armpit

I do miss the mac though, full metal kit on mine, however seen loads of them jam up and one week after selling mine that also became dicky with the new owner and he became a gas tech expert very quickly, the eagles have had no problems, apart from one has pubes stuck in the blowback mech, and not armpit pubes either you dont want to know...... it still cycles though, just jams occasionally
              http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
              airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

smiffy Find out more about smiffy
              Working...
              X