questions about Hexagon PPsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about Hexagon PPsh

i have decided on getting one of them Hexagon PPsh-41 Mk II for me first gun and i just want to know a few things that i havent found ferm answers on

1)what is wrong with the hop ? i have read around and i get diffrring repairs from just change rubbers to modding the hop to just replacing it with something elce

2a) will it run a 11.1v lipo without stripping the gearbox and making chunkie soup in there? i know that prople have run it with it but i dont wana have to put a new box in every few months
    2b)or would the lower 7.4v good enough at keeping it all nice happy and not stresed?
    3)how good is the seat if i feel the need to read on the game field =D

ahem now im having problems in my reserch as my laptop doent seem to like playing youtube styl vedios or flash atall so this is probaly out there but i cant see it

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Re: questions about Hexagon PPsh

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=74782

some answers here!
    old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

1)The problem with the hop is that it isn't fitted correctly. Mine came without a hop up rubber, but I have heard someone's has come with it the wrong way round. It's only a minor issue, and can be fixed cheaply

2)I wouldn't use a lipo as the gearbox is only a standard one, not upgraded or strenghtened
      2b) I am using an 8.4v which seems to be alright, no problems yet (i've had it for about 6 months)

3) someone has done that, and it cracks the metal magwell. The same damage has been shown on a ww2 real-steel version!

Though to be honest, for £250, ITS A PPSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      buy it.

Comment

cheers all

i'm reassessing this now =)

Comment

Right I have one, my girlfriend has one and I know many others with them.

None have came missing parts of the hop however replacing the rubber or simply changing the nub for an element "H" nub seems to drastically improve the range/accuracy and only costs a couple of quid.

I would not run an 11v lipo without fear of causing damage it's a standard CYMA M14 gearbox and while these are awesome gearboxes, they are not designed for uber high speeds.

I've ran mine off a 7.4v lipo as others I know have without a problem normaly I just use an 8.4v NIMH though. The stock will not take anything physically bigger than an 8.4v mini out the box but again there is no problem with this.

While it is a nice heavy sturdy beast DO NOT SIT ON THE GUN as others have said, and making no assumptions about the size of yourself, you will probably break the gun if you did this for any amount of time/actually putting pressure on it this way.

Other than that it's an epic gun with the standard hop rubber and H nub mine ranges as well as any other gun on field with decent accuracy to boot.

The mags from the first lot could do with some work to get working perfectly but if you're buying a new one should be second gen with the fixed mag.

One minor issue I should point out is that the fire select can sometimes lock between semi and auto when moving it, all you have to do is open the top and prod the little arm from the fire select till it jumps back in place, you may want to add a small sheet of plasticard or similar to the interior stock wall to stop it having room to jump out but this is an uncommon minor issue and shouldn't put you off!
          Originally posted by Fenriz
          I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

hehe was only joking about sitting on it =D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

meddy CBA to spell correctly as this is the internet and not a school or a court of law. Find out more about meddy
            Working...
            X