prescription ballistic glasses/goggles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prescription ballistic glasses/goggles

basically i would like to get a set of googles/glasses i can use when airsofting so i dont have to wear my glasses under a set of mesh goggles as i find it quite annoying and they mist up. just wondered if anyone here could recommend a set/where to purchase them from? thanks
    thinks maybe he should go with the heard

Re: prescription ballistic glasses/goggles

ESS ICE 2.4, you can buy a blank prescription insert for them that your optician can glaze to your prescription
    Personally, as a glasses wearer myself, I'd go for mesh and contact lenses. 30 pairs for £22 and I only wear them when I skirmish so one pack lasts a very long time

Comment

Boots and most other opticians will do prescription safety specs, we use boots at work.
      WANTED
      Mid cap mp5 mags
      s-arms m4 mags
      motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

Originally posted by grey View Post
        ESS ICE 2.4, you can buy a blank prescription insert for them that your optician can glaze to your prescription
        Personally, as a glasses wearer myself, I'd go for mesh and contact lenses. 30 pairs for £22 and I only wear them when I skirmish so one pack lasts a very long time

i have the ess ice 2.4 ones with the insert's done, which work really well they also will fit in to the ess turbo fan ones if i need full googles . can work out expensive but i dont like mesh google's.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshj View Post
          i have the ess ice 2.4 ones with the insert's done
          I use this option - it's less obtrusive with WW2 gear than some other options.

Comment

I use the contact lenses and safety specs being a glasses wearer same as Grey works well for me

Comment

Addidas have some very good sports spectacles. Interchangable lenses, good build quality, snap-back-on parts if they get stood on, adjustable fit. And most will take prescription lenses.
              Oakley Rx range is very good but pretty darn pricey.

If you're interested in going the Addidas route & your local optician can't help, drop me a pm
              Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Comment

ESS ICE 2.4's nuff said. I wear them, and as said before if you wish to switch to ESS goggles they are interchangeable
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by grey View Post
                  This.

Comment

im confused do you buy these ESS ICE 2.4 specs, then go to my opticians and ask them for the insert??? and get them to fit it?

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Originally posted by meddy View Post
                      im confused do you buy these ESS ICE 2.4 specs, then go to my opticians and ask them for the insert??? and get them to fit it?
                      No. You buy the insert separately, then take it to the optician. The insert comes with dummy lenses which the lens makers copy with your prescription.

Comment

are we allowed to post a link to where you get them from? or pm me if we can't as im seriously considering this option now i know of it

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

T180985 Find out more about T180985
                        Working...
                        X