ICS M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICS M4

hi guys, iv got a ics m4, the barrel is short, and i have a screw on barrel extenstion. but the pyramid front sight has a sticky out but at the bottom which means i cant fit any scilencers to it when i dont have the barrel extension on(see below the highlighted part)

Is there any scilencer that will fit. also while im here, the range is terible on it (yes i have adjusted the hop) yet it makes no differance, and when i add the barrel extension and the scilencer to that everynow and then the bb comes out in peices and shoots in a random direction yet when i look down them there is no blockages. any ideas. could it because the innerbarrel is so much shorter (just poking out from the front sight)

cheers in advanced
    Luke
    sigpic

Re: ICS M4

You just need a little spacer. Usually you will get one that is between the barrel and the flashider. The BB contact problem is due to the bayonet mount (that you circled) making the silencer sit at a non-straight angle. All you need is a washer or similar to go on first, before the silencer.

A TM hop rubber and bucking will solve range issue.

Comment

surley though if i can only just get the scilencer to turn onto the tread before making contact a washer will mean it will just get the scilencer further away and it wont be able to attatch to the thread.
      sorry if i have confused anyone
      and to be honest i am confused to lol
      sigpic

Comment

What silencer is it? What thread size and is it positive or negative?

Comment

i honestly have no idea, its one i had on my TM P90. would a pic of it attatched to the gun help, or can you point me in the direction of a scilencer that would fit
          sigpic

Comment

your original post is a bit confusing, did you add a new, longer inner barrel to the gun?
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

hi, sorry if it was confusing, it has the standard inner barrel which is very short.
              sorry again
              sigpic

Comment

No worries, I was going to say if you had swapped the barrels around, quite often people don't get the hop robber properly set back in place propperly. Try a new hop bucking as suggested.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

What the others have suggested should work. On the original outer barrel there should have been a grey-ish metallic spacer between the flash hider and the very end of the outer barrel thread. Make sure you leave that on and add your suppressor. That's what that little piece is for.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

brown Find out more about brown
                  Working...
                  X