Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM or ICS Mp5?

For what its worth...
    Ive had several MP5 variants, including CA, TM and ICS.
    Ive got to say that ICS win hands down.
    I think my favoured set up is the current one, ICS MP5 SD6 and then Ive had the M100 and extended the barrel to just short of the supressor. Thats it, nothing more, nothing less

And, if you want a shorter version you can pick up a spare A5 type front end there you have an easily swappable version

Comment

ok so its weather you want INTERNALS, or EXTERNALS

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

After having owned TM, CA and ICS MP5's, I would have to agree that the ICS models have trumped them all... Both my ICS MP5SD3 and MP5A3 have both been absolutely awesome guns!
        ..:>> CREEPS <<:..

..: Who Dares Wins :..

>CA M15A4 Tactical Carbine, ICS MP5A3, WA Kimber LAPD SWAT Custom II, TM Sig Sauer P226, KWA Glock 17<

Comment

Depends really what you want your MP5 for, if CQB (which is the home of the MP5) range isn't going to matter so much
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
            Depends really what you want your MP5 for, if CQB (which is the home of the MP5) range isn't going to matter so much
            Very true - However even though range isn't going to matter as much in CQB, I would still prefer to have that edge just incase.
            Would much rather know that I have the safety of being able to have a gun that will perform when it is needed, however is compact and well built enough to withstand CQB and getting "down and dirty". Still uphold my view on ICS MP5's being the best so far (obviously with the exception of Systema internals).
            ..:>> CREEPS <<:..

..: Who Dares Wins :..

>CA M15A4 Tactical Carbine, ICS MP5A3, WA Kimber LAPD SWAT Custom II, TM Sig Sauer P226, KWA Glock 17<

Comment

If you're going for nice externals. Get a JG. One of the new ones with metal body's. It's got the most realistic externals around. Tougher than the TM or ICS MP5s, and won't need any upgrades. In fact, it'll probably need a downgrade.
              sigpic
              Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
              I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

JG has the most realisitc externals around?!

Are you sure??

Comment

yes i agree you would want that extra range on your gun, i havnt come across as ics and i have heard there hit and a miss where as with tokyo marui there the most reliable guns internally out there

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alex10 Find out more about Alex10
                  Working...
                  X