Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M9 or WE 1911 Chrome

Hi people

I am wondering if these two pistols are reliable?I want to get a new pistol but I cannot decide which one to go for. I would like to buy both but I can only afford to get one )

1. WE M9
    2. WE 1911 CHROME

Please advise

Re: WE M9 or WE 1911 Chrome

Just want to add one more to the list. 3. The KWA ups COMPACT.

Comment

KWA M9.
      Originally posted by sparrowhawk
      Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
      Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

I have a WE 1911 MEU and I love it, cant fault it one bit.

Comment

your choice really, which do you prefer the look/feel of?

WE have come a long way lately and thier pistols are very good value for money.

I have a WE (well, socom gear) 1911 myself and I love it to bits, only downside is single stack mags and it doesnt like the cold too much, then again it is full metal and I was only running it on abbey ultra as the site I was playing at doesnt allow the use of green/propane. Even so, managed to get 14 out of the 15 shots fired.

Comment

Just depends if you like the comfortable, classy, slim and awesomely classic 1911 feel, or a modern double stack, double action military pistol.

I'd go 1911 and day.

Ive got 2 TM Detonics', and just ordered the 1911 Night Warrior. LOVE THEM!

Comment

Only thing I have a complaint about the 1911 series, a chip appears on the slide might occur if you drop it, most common thing about them. - don't let this put you off them though, its a very good replica - almost feels like the real thing apart from the plastic grips.

There are quite a few mods to make them more gas efficient, especially in the blowback chamber and magazines which would only cost pennies to do.

Their M9 series is good, clone of the marui. - One niggle, the safety doesn't decock the hammer as far as I'm aware of.

Good pistols otherwise.

Comment

I had socom gear novak next which is similar to WE 1911. The feel is really good but however it doesnt work well when the weather a bit cold. However now I think I may go for WE 1911 CHROME But suggestions are still welcome

Comment

Got all three pistols and love em all. The colt 1911 defiantly the best looking but that's just my taste. All of em perform well but I'd go with KWA if your skirmishing it. It's got the Double action trigger on the first shot then single, so you can have it locked and loaded readly to go. The other two you'll have cock the hammer yourself which can be a bit of a fumble. As someone else mentioned the decocker on the we m9 doesn't work as it should have the same function. Oh and the polymere frame will help in the cold.

If your just plinking at home 1911 got to be.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mr.m4 Find out more about mr.m4
                  Working...
                  X