Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good site friendly co2 pistol?

Basically, does such a thing exsist?

I have a 6 shot co2 revolver but its fps is a bit useless as you cant use it like a normal pistol should be used ie up close.

Basically the reason im looking at co2 as its more reliable than green gas (or maybe my mags) as its pants where I am in scotland, foot of the highlands. I have a KWA Glock 26C and 3 mags for it, I gased them all up but when the time came to use it, 1 mag had lost all its gas, and the other 2 had just partial gas. I never had this problem in summer so was putting it down to the cold weather? (as its really cold, -3 in the and 2 at lunch lol).

Im sure ive seen a co2 pistol that shoots at 330fps which would be ideal for me.

If anyone has any input on a co2 pistol or another solution im all ears

Cheers!

Re: Any good site friendly co2 pistol?

My local Site (XSite) does not allowed CO2 weapons full stop. Not sure about any other sites. No a site friendly CO2 pistol may no longer exist!

Comment

Providing its regulated to within limits, i dont see a problem? Unless ive missed something?

Comment

I think its regarding the variences in FPS that can be allowed, or something else. not sure though. Ive seen that a lot of the CO2 weapons up for sale are all well over sit limits, so perhaps its due to the fact that the lowest people can get them to operate, is right at the site limit?

Comment

RA tech are bring out CO2 powered mags for the KWA glock series. there was a video on arnies posted up, clocked in at around 103 m/s.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bandeen Find out more about Bandeen
          Working...
          X