Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new gun but can't decide !

Hello Guys and Girls,
    I am wanting a New Primary rifle to do me well .
    I have the price range of £100-300
    Currently have £230 but i am soon going to buy a Dynatec BFG which will leave me with £130....
    I can make the money back but need a few weeks or so ...
    Really want to be certain on what i am going to buy and may not buy the BFG if i want the rifle first
    Looking for some suggestions .
    Needs to have some rails like a M4 or something as i love putting attachments on my guns
    I currently like the looks of :
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5766
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5762
    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5775
    Gimme some ideas
    Thanks
    Jason,

Re: Buying a new gun but can't decide !

G&P are fine, but personally I'd go for the KWA.

It's more manageable (£250 ish) and has got better internals than the G&P, plus a Firefly hop rubber as standard (widely regarded as the best hop rubber - it doesn't have a high price tag for no reason)!

Also, this should be in the new players section mate!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I'm not a new player though lol and thanks for the quote i will look into KWA.

Comment

With the GR15 Raider, you wont be able to fit any optics unless you saw off the front sights

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze View Post
          I'm not a new player though lol and thanks for the quote i will look into KWA.
          Really? You're asking for advice though? :P hehe.

Zero In : Airsoft Forums > General Airsoft > Advice & New Players > Buying a new gun but can't decide !
          Yeah look into the KWA, read as many reviews as you can. Fantastic, if you don't mind the trades.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I need advice because i am buying a £100 - 300 gun but i don't know wtf to get ....
            I don't just go buy a weapon i like the looks of .
            £200 is a lot of money to go waste ..

Comment

I learnt that the hard way, I made the "first buyers mistake" which I should have got an m4 rather than an mp5 besides in that price range I'd recommend Tokyo Marui, the grand-daddy of airsoft any way, also look into G&P as Gaffa said brilliant internally, change the hop and you got a out performer!

Comment

I have a tank mate and they are awesome. Build quality is great although it doesn't come with any sling mounts, which is a bind. The stock is a bit crappy as well but not the end of the world. Range and accuracy are ace. I don't have any issue with the hop at all to date. I use it in cqb, woodland and fibua sites. Brill in cqb due to the length and it looks stunning with that front end on it.

It fires at 300 fps straight out the box on .2's so you won't have to downgrade the spring like I had to on my sentry. Good luck with your choice. Looking at your options I don't think you'll be disappointed with anyone of those.

Comment

What about a Scar. Bit different to an m4 and places to stick acceseries.

I think Dboys do a nice budget one that will sit in your price range
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Breeze Stealthy player hiding in the dark areas loves to play with tactics and skill . Find out more about Breeze
                  Working...
                  X