Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&P Gearbox Help

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
    They do a "deans" 7mm one for $67 USD, and the 8mm one is $112 USD.

Not convinced there is $45 worth of difference to be had myself, lol.
    The diff is that the one im looking at is part of a kit, comes with cocking lever, bolt stop, mag catch ect. presume thats the same as the one you mentioned?
    Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
    Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
      i run my g&p gb with m120 fine on 9.6 mini's and dave before me ran 8.4's very happy
      Yeah? cool, i reck ill go with either 9.6 or lipos, i think 10v would be putting too much on the gears?

Comment

Not got to worry about the gears too much, but the faster you go better you need to line things up, and get mags to feed etc!

The one I seen does not come with the parts, so if you need the bits, not such a good deal!

What I would say though is the lot comes to about £95. So if you did want G&P externals too, you may be better off buying a complete G&P in the first place. You can get good deals, mine was £230 from here in pretty much unused condition! No worries about tax, and you get the body too

Comment

Yeah im with you on that, only im kindav half way along with it now.lol got a m4 ras + m4 body, a2 grip, stock ect ect. All prob cost me as much as a m16a3 off zero one! if i find a cheap one i might go for it but ill have ta see what comes along. Should look ace tho when its done. I do have a marui v2 lying about that i could use if i dont get the g&p one, just waying it up really

Comment

@jon bon: im currently running it on a verpex 8.4v 3300mah/3700mah large type and its very responsive. i too have the m120 motor and i can tell you it is extreamly fast just on the 8.4v large. its like increadible rof :L
            oh and one last thing, i dont no why alot of people say g&p hop up is bad? ive had no issues with mine and the hop up is dead on??
            "Matey" - The most over used word on any airsoft forum....

Comment

Originally posted by Athlon View Post
              oh and one last thing, i dont no why alot of people say g&p hop up is bad? ive had no issues with mine and the hop up is dead on??
              Yeah ive heared that alot too, ive got a marui hop with prometheous tightbore in atm, the g&p hops still in the packet!lol Would you pick that over the marui then? Theyr kindav the hop up kings if im not mistaken!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Bon View Post
                Yeah ive heared that alot too, ive got a marui hop with prometheous tightbore in atm, the g&p hops still in the packet!lol Would you pick that over the marui then? Theyr kindav the hop up kings if im not mistaken!
                nope i wouldnt pick a g&p hop unit over a mauri but still i wouldnt doubt it?
                "Matey" - The most over used word on any airsoft forum....

Comment

Originally posted by Athlon View Post
                  Seem to leak basically. Springs come out lower rated, although the gearbox seal is near perfect.

Will crono in my one on Thursday. Is dead on 285fps - 287fps with SP90 spring with the G&P unit. Should be more like 310+ with madbull unit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                  Working...
                  X