KWA Glock 19 PTP vs 23F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA Glock 19 PTP vs 23F

Hi everyone, I've stumbled across the PTP G19 and the G23F both made by KWA - I'm fully aware of what the PTP is capable of, but does the 23F differ in terms of quality despite being almost the same thing?

If there is a difference, would you as a buyer get the 23F or the 19?

Comments and suggestions are always appreciated, thanks.

Re: KWA Glock 19 PTP vs 23F

Do you wan't a nicer feeling frame, or a 1000 RPM cycle rate?

Comment

PTPs are great, selling my current glock to buy the m1911 PTP or the sig226 PTP. Guy at our site has the M9 PTP and its just a lovely feeling gun, the NS2 system makes a big difference to performance.

If you can, feel one first then you know ull buy one :D

Comment

hi mate 3 days ago i asked myself same thing... but i went with the glock 19 ptp. if you can go to dingodogsairsoft cus they have them in store. i got the ptp over the 23 because the 23 has a plastiv part in the blowback system that breaks really easily on full auto. you better be strong though cus the ptp ways a tone and has a very hard kick-just watch out with the mag, the seal and the gun for that matter comes dry. go with the ptp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Don't u hate it how glock is corrected to flock by ipods

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
        Working...
        X