Best AEG for under £100???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best AEG for under £100???

Never thought I'd ask this but what IS the best AEG for under £100?

Re: Best AEG for under £100???

I died a little inside when I saw this thread.

There is no "best" AEG, it all comes down to what you value, whether it is externals, internals, blowback etc. For under £100 you will struggle to stay away from the sportlines if you want a full size AEG, so I would recommend looking for something second hand.
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

New or 2nd hand?

Not sure you can buy anything for £100 new that don't run on AA batteries!

Comment

yeh theyre arent any AEGs for under 100 quid.

If your classing "the best" as being most reliable, then id say the JG G36 at 110-120 would be your best bet.

Comment

Talking about that, Possibly the CA sportline... or second hand a G&G CM M4... hard choice.

Comment

Originally posted by theMaskedairsofter View Post
            Talking about that, Possibly the CA sportline... or second hand a G&G CM M4... hard choice.
            Possibly the easiest choice ever, bit of maths for you:

G&G > Sportlines

Comment

Nah, I've heard positive things from CA sportlines, but Negative from G&G CMs, My mate recently got one and only having it for a day and a half broke it, Internally wise.

Comment

Yeh I agree with stalker. a mate of mine has the G&G one....is actually surprisingly good considering its price.

Id avoid the CA sportlines if I were you...havent exactly got a good reputation. Ive heard the ICS ones are alright.

Comment

I'm not a G&G fan, but they are the lesser of the two evils in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    Yeh I agree with stalker. a mate of mine has the G&G one....is actually surprisingly good considering its price.

Id avoid the CA sportlines if I were you...havent exactly got a good reputation. Ive heard the ICS ones are alright.
                    Ben (Barrett50Carrott) has a G&G M16A2, amazing gun, nice rate of fire but he doesent use it, he has only used it once for around an hour, however its a really solid gun for £140. with rerally nice range aswell with a .25.

ICS sportlines have problems with the motor, as they use the cheaper one in the plastic versions.
                    old trader rating link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10627

Comment

Well I have under £100 atm but getting funded soon, but really want a gun now

Comment

If you rush it and buy something that you didnt really want just because you wanted it now then you will regret it and end up selling it. So in the words of my old drill instructor: "drink some cement and harden the **** up" :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theMaskedairsofter Budget Airsofter Find out more about theMaskedairsofter
                        Working...
                        X