Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipo Help Please

Hi guys,

feel free to give me a link to another thread if this has been covered before, as i myself couldn't find anything really.

Heres the thing, i have just got my self a nice tm p90 with upgrades etc. however, i dont really fancy this 8.4 mini battery stuff as i had so many of them before

So im looking into venturing into the world of LiPo. im not going crazy about it but what i am after is:

a nice 7.4v battery with a decent charge life
    something that will fit in the rear of a p90
    A charger that will go with the battery and not burn my house down

I dont really understand all the 20c and 25c and discharge stuff, i am what you would call a complete and utter rookie when it comes to this, so if anybody has any advice, please post below and if you know of a place where i can get the battery and charger, please PM me.

cheers

jimmy

Re: Lipo Help Please

What you want is....

7.4V 1900mAh 20C+ continuous discharge

38A continuous, 57A burst
    88 x 34.0 x 16.5mm weight 102g.
    They £14.35 each. Unless you are a complete hose, swapping at lunchtime should do you fine.

The "standard" Lipo charger is the iMax B6. You'll want a lead to convert from banana plus to whichever connection you have on the batteries.

Finally, a small Lipo alarm, you know if they getting too low :D

Job done!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheCustardChucker Jimmy. that's all your getting. Find out more about TheCustardChucker
    Working...
    X