Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what fps is this...?

hi

i have been looking on zerooneairsoft and i saw the g&p m16a3 but as you know zerooneairsoft dont state the fps they just say factory standards if anyone know what it is let me know

also i have another question what will bring my fps down to 328 the m100 spring or the m90 thanks

billy

ps. sorry for so many posts lately
    i am new be nice!

Re: what fps is this...?

I believe G&P often come out at about 350 to 370.

Comment

The spring rating number is the meters per second its supposed to kick out at .They are often not exact .Also the general airseal of the piston, nozzel, hop, and barrel will also effect the fps/mps

Comment

i'd say the m90 to be on the safe side
        my friend had an m100 in his and it was kicking out 335 to 339 consistently
        Originally posted by parky
        If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

heroshank that is jibberlish to me sorry thanks musa and dave
          i am new be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by billy View Post
            heroshank that is jibberlish to me sorry thanks musa and dave
            If I've understood what Heroshark has said, the spring rating is [roughly] how many metres/sec it can achieve. So an M100 spring should be capable of 100m/s, which is a nudge over 300ft/s (3ft 3 inches per metre).

Stuff Wanted!

Comment

The point Heroshark (rightly) makes is the spring is only one part of power.

Think about it like blowing air down a straw with the same force each time. But depending on how well you seal against the straw, the number of holes and length of the straw - how powerful what comes out the end will be

Comment

100m=328 ,90m=295 .My point is never take a spring at its face value .If your buying new just tell the retailer your required fps and they should adjust it accordingly

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

billy Find out more about billy
                Working...
                X