im new act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im new act

hi all im new to this sport and it seems a lot more complicating than paint balling as I do that as well but i want a sport that's more extravagant

the reason for my thread is do i have to have a license or anything to buy a airsoft rifle from off here

also im in the army if that helps
    Last edited by oneofakind; 23 November, 2010, 00:34.

Re: im new act

Hi there. First off, it's not a sport but a hobby or pastime. Paintballing is ghey so, for one, I'm glad you're coming round to a better way of conducting yourself in the manliness stakes.

You have to have a 'defence' under the law in relation to the Vilolent Crime Reduction Act (VCRA). Search 'VCRA' or 'UKARA' - plenty of threads on this subject here.

Comment

Not a license as such lol. You have to either be covered by the VCRA act or have UKARA or be able to prove you are legally allowed to purchase airsoft guns. Also gotta be 18!
      Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
      Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Hi there. First off, it's not a sport but a hobby or pastime. Paintballing is ghey so, for one, I'm glad you're coming round to a better way of conducting yourself in the manliness stakes.

You have to have a 'defence' under the law in relation to the Vilolent Crime Reduction Act (VCRA). Search 'VCRA' or 'UKARA' - plenty of threads on this subject here.
        Damn beaten!
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Burn all your paintball kit and loose your money fella.

Comment

lol i take it you lot dont like money throwers then

if it help im in the army im on leave atm

143 stafford reg

Comment

Being in the Forces makes no difference - unless it's for training purposes (and you get your CO to write a letter to the retailer stating such).

Comment

Respect to you mate your serving you will spend money on your guns but not your kit :D

Comment

Welcome.

Law wise, this thread just about covers everything on the legalities of buying a RIF.

Stuff Wanted!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

oneofakind Find out more about oneofakind
                  Working...
                  X