X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRC G36K Gen III

Alright fellas'

I've got a quick question for those in the know:

I want to replace my ICS M4A1, to this end I've been looking at the SRC G36K Gen III (specifically the KSK variant). However, I don't want to replace all of my MAG STANAG Mid-Caps with H&K ones - fortunately there is a mag-well converter for just this sort of occasion!

There is a slight catch - I've read in a couple of places that there are issues with this particular modification (namely with the Gen II model). Does anyone know if this is still the case with the Gen III version?

Any help (if any) would be greatly appreciated in this matter...

All the best!
    "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

Re: SRC G36K Gen III

I have 2 Gen II SRC S36 Guns, that I use an M4 magwell adaptor on and bar one being a bit loose, I cant see I have noticed/had any issues?

What issues have you heard about? When I first got the magwell adaptor it was definitly feeding more reliable than the standard Mags

Comment

Re: SRC G36K Gen III

Originally posted by Bandeen View Post
      What issues have you heard about? When I first got the magwell adaptor it was definitly feeding more reliable than the standard Mags
      Ahh, well I had heard that the body was a slightly different shape / had different dimensions or some rubbish (where from, I can't remember). However, if you've not had any issues, then that's good enough for me...

Anyone got a M4 magwell conversion kit fitted to a Gen III SRC G36 varient? If so, any issues / recommendations?

Cheers, fellas'...
      "... But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

W.B. Yeats

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Foden_357 Find out more about Foden_357
      Working...
      X