Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AEG to GBB donor....

Hi all, just a quicky from me,
    I'm thinking of swapping my GBB M4s CQB front end for my AEG Full length M4s front end. And was just wondering, is this possible?/ I dont have to buy any specific GBB only items like inner barrels or anything do I?
    I'm very new to gas, infact this is my first Gas rifle, just wondering if this is doable, Thanks very much
    Feenix
    sigpic
    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Re: AEG to GBB donor....

It won't fit. The hop is 100% different, and the mounting is also non-compatible

What brand is it?

Comment

the part of the outer barrel that interfaces with the upper receiver is totally different to any AEG.

Sorry!
      Originally posted by Fenriz
      I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

damn ok, well my GBB is AGM and my AEG is JG/Dboys :/
        Will I have to buy an AGM complete front end then in order to extend it?
        Cheers
        Feenix
        sigpic

Comment

you'll need to buy a GBB barrel remember as AGM do AEG rifles too which will be different.

I can't tell you but others hopefully can if any of the other brand GBB M4 outer barrels will fit I'd imagine they would though.
          Originally posted by Fenriz
          I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

Will I have to buy an AGM complete front end then in order to extend it?
            I would assume though, but is it is (and I have no idea) WA compatible, there are hundreds of barrel/front end sets from G&P/similar that will fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
              I would assume though, but is it is (and I have no idea) WA compatible, there are hundreds of barrel/front end sets from G&P/similar that will fit.
              Hmm yes thank you, I hope it is WA compatable as well as ive found some relitivly cheap WA inner and outer barrels, but the WE ones are at least double the price... I'll have a look for G&P ones though, haddent thought of that.
              So am I right in assuming that all I'd need to get is the inner and outer barrels, then I could whack my AEGs RIS and front sights etc ontop of the GBBs outer barrel?
              Cheers guys
              Feenix
              sigpic

Comment

but the WE ones are at least double the price...
                ...and 100% non compatible.

then I could whack my AEGs RIS and front sights etc ontop of the GBBs outer barrel?
                I'm not really sure if I'm honest. I think they would be misaligned, but I'm not an expert with GBBRs

I have a feeling you will need parts especially made for it to fit properly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Feenix Find out more about Feenix
                Working...
                X