X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Guns

hey guys
    just been thinking which company to use to send my guns once theyv sold

do any companys restrict the transportation of airsoft guns and do they collect from your home etc

so any advice on who you use to send yours would be helpful

thanks

sigpic

As long as your only sending in the UK your pretty much ok.
    A couple of good companys to try for sending would be either parcel2go or interparcel.
    Both of those use various different courier companys and you get to choose the one most suited to your needs.

Comment

Re: Selling Guns

I know for a fact parcelforce has no problems with RIF transport and they seem to be ok as long as it's not for international post

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
      You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
      Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
        I know for a fact parcelforce has no problems with RIF transport and they seem to be ok as long as it's not for international post
        I have a feeling more than a few on here will disagree with you there, me included.
        I personaly have nothing to do with parcelfarce unless its incoming...id rather deliver it personaly.

Comment

Ive sent well over 20 rifs via senditnow.com/parcelforce and have never had a problem.
          Originally posted by richardy
          Its like preying to the mechbox gods, but preying to the angel of alignment, give us speedy and safe entry into the 1st tooth of life.
          Amen.
          Originally posted by midas
          lol....Oh forgive me gun tech for I have sinned....

Comment

cheers guys =]
            probs have a look at that send it now unnamedone lol

sigpic

Comment

Yeh Ive sent about 15 guns through parcelforce and never had a problem with them....Ive never experienced any of the issues that some claim parcelforce have.

Comment

+1 with dave i used royal mail too.

also dont use interparcel just got off the phone with them
                sigpic

Comment

RIFs are one of the restricted items for Interparcel.

I've personally had no problems with Parcelforce and Royal Mail. Royal Mail Special Delivery is the service that I've had the best experience with, but it costs £22 for anything over 2kg :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Marui_Man View Post
                    RIFs are one of the restricted items for Interparcel.

I've personally had no problems with Parcelforce and Royal Mail. Royal Mail Special Delivery is the service that I've had the best experience with, but it costs £22 for anything over 2kg :eek:
                    Thats funny because they never have a problem when i put "airsoft toy" as the description for the 15+ RIFs ive sent with them and interlink through them.

Comment

well ill see what happens tomorrow
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                        Thats funny because they never have a problem when i put "airsoft toy" as the description for the 15+ RIFs ive sent with them and interlink through them.
                        My mistake However, when I spoke to them before sending off a RIF, they told me that no firearms of any kind (inluding imitation ones) would be covered by compensation if anything went wrong.

I argued that UPS (their standard delivery courier) does not forbid RIFs. They basically told me to shove it.

Comment

To be fair to you though ive never actualy spoken to them so it may turn out that if anything did go wrong i could be up the creek.
                          However if i did have a problem id probably go to the courier direct (organ grinder monkey type of thing)
                          I use them purely for the fact that i dont have to drag my parcel however big or small to my local post office.
                          All of there couriers do a door to door service.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                            I use them purely for the fact that i dont have to drag my parcel however big or small to my local post office.
                            All of there couriers do a door to door service.
                            Exactly why I wanted to use them lol. I just didn't want to risk it in case anything did happen. I use them for non-Airsoft/non-RIF stuff and haven't had any problems

Comment

When i said earlier parcelforce are good i mean they are good when within the UK but their international service is shocking but in answer to the OP's question parcelforce are my recommendation because he is delivering in the UK if he was posting international i'd tell him to steer clear and i'm sure i'm not alone on that

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                              You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                              Kid has issues

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hugheja89 hey im James, 24, and been airsofting for a few years =] Find out more about hugheja89
                              Working...
                              X