Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ics or classic army

Hi guys,
    I'm getting a new mp5 but not sure what make to get. Its between classic army and ICs. I've heard ICs are better quality but classic army last longer :S again, any help will be appreciated and sorry about all the posts xD.
    Cheers :]

Re: ics or classic army

lol...erm...how can the ICS be better quality if the Classic Army last longer.

They are both good makes and as long as you maintain it they will last for years.

My Fav is CA though.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

so many threads about this please use the search function

I'm begging you
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Your probably going to get a 50/50 response on that one (well from the people that actualy want to help anyway) but i fall on the side of ICS personaly.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
          Your probably going to get a 50/50 response on that one (well from the people that actualy want to help anyway) but i fall on the side of ICS personaly.
          Totally agree with that and they are both very good brand.Personally i prefer ICS (i had 2 M4)
          sigpic

Comment

ICS

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
            A brain?
            Originally posted by snuff
            Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

The ICS's are lovely, but after using a CA, I must admit the hop is far superior. On Zeroone though, the range of ICS models is insane, and upgrades are free.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

subsidedstan Names Stan :) AIRSOFT :D Senor Stanchez Find out more about subsidedstan
              Working...
              X