tactical flashlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tactical flashlight

Hey all been looking through the reviews section for a tac light for my KA, looking for something relatively small for CQB !

Don't really want to pay the earth for it but at the same time don't want some the size of a copper's maglight getting in the way when i'm running round darkened warehouses.

Any help would be much appreciated !

Re: tactical flashlight

I think the last thread on flashligths revealed the Lenser P7 LED to be a good choice. 200 lumens, and pertty affordable. You can buy it on amazon which is nice (not some random dodgy looking webstore for a change). Plus its not very big at all. I think you can get it with mounts as well but dont quote me on that. You can always get mounts if you want them elsewhere.

Comment

http://www.flashaholics.co.uk/

http://heinnie.com/Flashlights/c-1-97/

both very good websites - Fenix torches are worth a look but as ever you get what you pay for.

Mac
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

if you have mp5 go with the flash-light for grip it looks pretty cool but it is like 60 quidish
        i am new be nice!

Comment

I highly highly recommend a look at the Eagletac T20C2. I own the original version (the new version is even more gun-friendly in it's operation) and honestly think it is utterly fantastic. In turbo mode you get a solid 300 Lumens, more than adequate throw of the beam and a reasonable runtime. I have used the tactical strobe many times to great effect.

On top of that, it's built like a rock, IPX-8 waterproof (check out YouTube for a video of someone who left it submerged for a week and it had no signs of letting any water in!) and type-3 anodised. Plus it's not all that expensive. Their customer service is great and parts such as pressure switches are available.

I honestly think it's as good as, if not better, than similarly priced alternatives from rival companies.

My opinion of course ;-p

Edit: the mk2 offers up to 400 lumens!

Comment

I bought an Olight M20 warrior from the above retailer, fantastic piece of kit, cost 77 quid with a pressure switch, a scope mount (which strangly fitted my shot gun barrel, how handy) and free postage, 320 lumens and isnt much bigger than a mini maglight.
            However when I had a link to the shop it got removed for contrevening the rules of the forum.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I don't know if you can get it in the UK, but Crosman, the BB gun manufacturer makes the model NS0423 flashlight. It is an aluminum black tactical flashlight. It uses a halogen bulb, but it is very bright and it runs off of two CR-123 batteries. Comes with a push button cap and a pigtail cap. Rail mount ring is also included. Price is $14.99 USD. It's worth every penny. I have two, bought them two years ago (bought two because I thought quality might not be worth it) and both are still running fine. One of the pigtails failed, but that was my main light, so two years of use was good for the price.

Comment

Surefire g2
                sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Look in tesco, asda, bnq, morrisons, add electrical tape and off ya go. Total cost about £3 for a nice n bright led torch
                  Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sickboy76 Find out more about sickboy76
                  Working...
                  X