ricas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ricas

Hi guys the wife has decided to buy me a warrior ricas for christmas what i need to know is it worth getting the compact or the normal size one,im 6"3 medium build thanks for any help.

Re: ricas

personal choice really size dont matter

Comment

minimal difference if it is

Comment

They are practically the same, the compact will fit you, and so will the standard one.
        sigpic

Comment

Cheers Lukey.

Comment

Im 6ft and a bit porky id say and the compact fits me without a problem.
            The compact is designed to not sit on the waist for comfort and ease of use while driving also helps if you have a pistol on your belt.
            The standard has marginaly more space to place pouches etc on, but for most will sit directly on the waist.

Comment

they also have the Compact currently in OD, whereas the full is only tan.

Im getting the OD compact for christmas, its sitting in my girlfriends friends room locked away until then!

Comment

Cheers guys compact od it is then !

Comment

You wont regret it top notch kit and imo worth more than its sold for.
                  And in the unlikley event you dont like it put it on here and it will get snapped up no problem.

Comment

I cant wait to get mine.

My girlfriend and her friends were apparently trying it on for fun. They thought it was nice and they dont even like guns! :P

Comment

Well everyone thats got one out of reccomendations on here be it mine or other owners havent been dissapointed.
                      They are simply rock solid.
                      Id be soooo finding a way to sweet talking her into letting me "see if it fits"....lol

Comment

I tried that, from everything to bribing her with her present early, to telling her that I have to check i bought it in the right size. She knows me far too well though, and risk her sending it back if I try again! :P

Comment

I know its a bit off topic but i have to watch mine buy my new USP Compact (as im the UKARA regisered one) then get it home and watch her wrap it up that is going to bloody kill me.

Comment

Damn! At least I havent seen/touched my present!

Comment

Lucky sods, I need to track down a regular RICAS for myself -_-
                              Fell in love with the damn thing, and they've all but disappeared in OD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hitter22 Find out more about hitter22
                              Working...
                              X