How to swap guns....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to swap guns....?

Hello, as a new member of this fine forum, and after reading the rules and guides, I'm still not sure how to swap guns safely...

I want to swap my ICS M4 for..... anything really, but how does it work?

How do you make it secure? Surely one person can send their gun and the other receive it and not sent anything back?

Thanks,

Steve

The only surefire way is to use Z1s escrow service.
    Me personaly i dont send mine untill i have proof of incoming if other party dont like it swap dont go through rather loose out on the swap than mine and one from the other end.

But i have a lot of +ive feedback and quite a few from swaps using that type of situation.

Comment

Re: How to swap guns....?

yea i'd suggest the escrow service or trading with people who has good feedback, members who are well known on the forum would also be more trustworthy.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
      You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
      Kid has issues

Comment

Ah, Ok, thanks. Looks like I'll have to stick to selling with Paypal for now then, unless I can find a well know member to trade with

Comment

well,if you do send your item,and tghe other guy doesnt send his,you can always call his local authorities as you have the othern guys address so you could have them pay a visit

Comment

I suppose. Maybe I'll just test the waters and see what people offer me.

Comment

Originally posted by Merkage21 View Post
              well,if you do send your item,and tghe other guy doesnt send his,you can always call his local authorities as you have the othern guys address so you could have them pay a visit
              doesn't always work because sometimes criminals will give a neighbour's address and say it was mis-posted to theirs

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
              You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
              Kid has issues

Comment

Oh well, I'll just have to work it out with any potential swap-ees. My used ICS Plastic M4 that wants a new home (and a new paint job) is up for swaps now.

Comment

Bottom line if your not sure dont do it.
                  But also be aware the other party will have the same concerns as yourself.
                  Bit of a catch 22 situation realy, hope you get a good trustworthy swapper.
                  Specificaly check there feedback score for "trades" scores.

Comment

I am the OP's Son, so will try and help find good traders that we can trust

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

StevenP Male, 48 years old. Find out more about StevenP
                    Working...
                    X