WE 1911?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE 1911?

Alrighty, so anyone who's got a WE 1911, could you write a little about it, please?

I've heard nothing but good news, but I guess it's a little biast coming from the people selling them! Would like to know the draw backs, rattles, creaks, anything that would stop me from buying it. Is it TM compatiable? Supplied mags, what are they like? Ah, you know what I'm after!

Also, what's the range like? Accurate, or not? Realistic look , or not..?

Thanks.

Re: WE 1911?

Got rid of mine due to a revelation of being on the straight and narrow after not being able to prove about my uncles defense.

Erm well the gun it self works great and shoots great on green, the magazines are fine but dont snap the bb pushing device back up when theres no bbs in the magazine mine snapped due to that

it does rattle due to the barrel i believe

TM compatible only a few parts magazines no but they are cheap and good anyway mine had no leaks what so ever

action is great, accurate with .3 and .25 bb's, range is decent it has hop up

i know what you mean about being biast due to selling, i liked it, its a good pistol if you want heavy metal but if you want ultimate performance TM doesnt compare

speaking of my pistol hunter101 who i gave it to is now trading it

Comment

I guess, I could go for a TM. But the metal body, and two extra mags are pretty attractvie. But a TM is a TM...that's enough said really. They sell their guns by reputation alone! Hmm, i'll wait for a more balanced opinnion before deciding . Thanks Mini.

Edit, ya sorry didnt read properly. Same pistol.. in swaps as the one your talkin' about!

Comment

As its a WE you will always get a little rattle on the slide. And maybe a slight bit of outer barrel wobble when the slide is racked. Other than that they are good. Get the hop right and they fire like a dream. Obviously not as acurate as a TM due to TM's hop rubber is of a higher leaner compound. As for TM compatibility i'm not too sure. The supplied mags are of decent quality. As for realisticness they look pretty good, except for the lack of trademarks. But a nice now top slide can take care of that. Range is decent for a Mid-range pistol. A kill at 25-30m is easily achievable.

Comment

That is mine i just said that lol i gave it to hunter as said his intention to upgrade it but decided not to and wants a glock ..

I guess its common yet it isnt, generally isnt a good idea to wack your bb pushing device straight up with no bb's in, just wacks the top of the magazine and will break like mine

Comment

Thats as it was MiniSnipa's before i took it off his hands XD

Comment

30 meters, you say ?

That's good enough for me!

Comment

If you have the money go for a TM then add the metal you want, if your after performance then keep the plastic side and get a metal lower frame if your adamant on holding some metal.

WE Are nice if your on a budget? i say budget but they can compare to TM

Comment

Yep but don't use .2's whatever you do. As they are very easy to over hop. ,25's at minimum maybe .28's.

Comment

Yeah, i'm on a budget.
                    I guess two supplied mags are the money saver. Plus you get a metal body straight out of the box.

Comment

If you want full metal without paying the Guarder price tags than the WE is for you.

Comment

Yeah, I think i'll probably go for a WE.

But i'll probably be back on here tomorow, asking the same question but on a different gun!

Thanks hunter & mini.

Comment

I would go for the WE over the TM anyday, mine was brilliant.
                          I could hit around 30M accuratley, and the FPS was a very consistant at 300 on green gas.
                          The only downside was the single stack mags (I think TM are double stack), and a very slight rattle with the outer barrel (also the outer barrel is threaded, unlike TM).

Comment

Just back up what has been said already

The WE 1911 is great fun to use and have had "kills" at around the 30m mark.

And as said great money saver with the 2 mags and full metal :D

Have been using red gas in my mags and have noticed there more of a "kick" when fired and inside a building it sounds awesome :D

Comment

I currently own both the TM 1911 and th WE1911 and would have to agree with both metalboa and bert. the WE is a great gun giving a far superior blowback and weight, but more importantly it is just as accurate as the TM.

The price of the WE 1911 is a bonus + extra mag.

Unless markings are an issue then go WE 1911 all the way.

P.S. where did you source your red gas metalboa?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                              Working...
                              X