ASG/AGM ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASG/AGM ?

I have just seen on a London based site (wo** *****ies) a sten advertised.
    now i have been after a sten for some time and this one is made by asg now is that the same as agm as when i search asg the only result is ^that site^ then all of the other results are about agm's one

any help would be appreciated
    Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Re: ASG/AGM ?

I believe that ASG are a manufacturer who also build parts for other guns. My pistol has the markins ASGK on the metalwork, not sure if this is the same company though.

Comment

cheers mate

also if anyone one here has brought that specific one i would be grateful for any feedback about it
      Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

The ASG stens are the same as the AGM mate. I was comparing my AGM one to the ASG at a Gunman game I was at last week, the only differance I could find was that it has BSA markngs on them.

Comment

thanks alot mate

Comment

ASGK refers to something built in Japan. I'm almost sure its actually showing that it conforms to regulations?

Anyway, the ASG sten is a re-brand of the AGM. Hopefully, all of the ASG models are the ones with Hop up.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Ah ok. I just noticed that I had seen it on my TM pistol, and on a different gun that wasnt TM (cant remember what though) so I wasnt sure if it was a contractor making parts or something. Ill go sit in the corner now! :D

Comment

Like gaffa says ASGK is a sort of health and safety mark for all things airsoft that come out of japan

Comment

Yeah i just found this. Ooops

Acronym:
                  ASGK

Definition:
                  Airsoft Gun Kai (regulating organization for Airsoft manufacturers)

Comment

Originally posted by MilataryMupet View Post
                    I have just seen on a London based site (wo** *****ies) a sten advertised.
                    now i have been after a sten for some time and this one is made by asg now is that the same as agm as when i search asg the only result is ^that site^ then all of the other results are about agm's one

any help would be appreciated
                    Mate don't buy it from them , these are £20 pound cheaper else where plus the rip off scumbags a charging £20 for the mags, there between £10 and £15 in most others places.
                    I knew they over charged but that is taking the p**s.

Comment

can you pm the other sites they are on as i cant find one any other site i no off

Comment

King arms MP40 mid caps work in them too.

Comment

They do, but I have read a few reports that they double feed until they get down to about 70-80 rds other reports say their ok. Not got any myself but worth checking out.

Comment

i to was looking at the king arms mid caps and have read the same reports, but its also mentioned that cutting down the spring length will cure this
                            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

I do have some for my Sten. The only problem I've had is some ammo types/brands/batches jams in them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MilataryMupet I'm the "fuc**ng kid with the axe" :P Find out more about MilataryMupet
                              Working...
                              X