acm mossberg 500 shotty upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acm mossberg 500 shotty upgrades

hi ive just purchased one of these and was wondering what parts are available for the shotgun. allready got pistol grip, anything else? also what sling is reccomended?

Re: acm mossberg 500 shotty upgrades

Steel cocking rods.

Comment

there plenty of RS bits to stick on it .Performance wise theres not alot available ,but the are mods you can create yourself. Like tight bore barrel ,hop ,changing the shot capasity, tweaking the hammer spring

Comment

what are rs bits?

Comment

Real parts mate

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
            but the are mods you can create yourself. Like tight bore barrel
            Tight-bore barrels? are you mad!? its a shotgun!

You'll be putting tight-bores in Hmgs/supports weapons next... honestly...

Comment

Originally posted by dxnib1 View Post
              Tight-bore barrels? are you mad!? its a shotgun!

You'll be putting tight-bores in Hmgs/supports weapons next... honestly...
              I would :D .Done one in mine with a hop ,it doensnt effect the spread , added a pinch more range .Haven't had the chance to compair but logicaly you might get a little more fps out of it.

Comment

steel charging arms are your first point of call as the standard ones are made of wool.
                expect to pay around £50 new with shipping but i don't think any UK retailers stock them.

if you decide to change how many rounds it fires per shot then be aware that this will increase the fps so you run the risk of having a hot gun.

for real steel parts just search for mossberg 500 parts on search engines and there are loads. I managed to get some hogue grips for mine to convert it from a full stock to a cruiser, looked the mutts nuts and they cost around £40.

Hope this helps

Comment

awesome will look for some bits and bobs, what about slings? its an xmas present for the wife, i got her the gun now my mates wanna buy bits and bobs for it.

Comment

Uncle Mike's Shotgun Sling Swivel Set or cheaper eqivilent ,and whatever 1" sling you like the look of

Comment

I'd like to say. i've owned 6mossbergs in my time, (i'm the one that sold the shotgun to aptom) i still have two in my collection.

I'd like to say first off, that this stuff about the cocking arms breaking is crap. Dont get me wrong i'm sure its happened. But not even half as much as what people make it seem.

I skirmish with my shotguns almost every airsoft day in CQB and not once have i had this problem, and i'm not known for my molly-codling of guns. i'm pretty rough on them. and not once throughout all the years i've been using my mossbergs has it happnd. i've dropped them, run them across walls, banged them against tree's, rocks, other people you name it and not once has any cocking arm failed. at most one of the valves gave out and i got a BB jam... that's the worst that's gone wrong.

honestly though, i've no doubt its happened to people before but in my honest opinion save you're money. if it breaks. then yeah obviously go get a set of cocking arms but until then wait.

just an honest opinion is all.

Comment

i thought the problem was people being to vigorous with the cocking arm rather than it being beat up
                        Originally posted by iNK
                        Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

i thought the problem was people being to vigorous with the cocking arm
                          Sigged

Comment

i've had two and i don't thrash the racking mechanism, yet both have snapped at the foregrip.
                            best investment for the gun and also making sure the replacement o-rings are with it as the gas blocks are prone to leaking.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aptom i wish i could play airsoft every day. Find out more about aptom
                            Working...
                            X