Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Ammo

Hi,

im pretty new to airsofting. Just wondering what the best make of bb's are?is there much difference between the quality of different makes?surely it must be quite hard to make a crap bb.

Re: Airsoft Ammo

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
    surely it must be quite hard to make a crap bb.
    Don't bet your life on it. Stick to professional grade BBs (0.2g and above), as anything else is mash up the internals. I've never personally used them, but the Zero One branded BBs available from the Z1 shop are apparently very popular - plus they're reasonably priced too.
    Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Youd be surprised abotu crap bb's :P

I made the mistake when I was a n00b of putting those cheap yellow bb's you get with market stall springers in my Classic Army M16, needless to say it broke within minutes.

Personally I use Z1 bio bb ammo as its reasonably priced and Ive never had a problem with it, though Ive heard horror stories of people finding square bb's in a bag. However Ive had several thousand bb's from them and yet to have a problem.

Comment

Yeah, I'd agree with the zero one bbs. Been using them for 3 skirmishes myself and not had a problem, had two mates (one who used a full bag of 5000 in one game) use them for 2 skirmishes and no problems there either.
        Very reasonable pricing for what you get. Just don't trust the zip-lock, they always fail no matter who's made them. Either get a bottle or use some tape to tape the bag shut when not in use.

Comment

a friend of mine gets away with the .12 in moscart shells, but my entire team uses BB.King .25g ammo, or blaster .25s that comes in the bottles.
          'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

As said before, cheap bbs can do horrible things to your gun! I've personally had a bad experience with bio BB's... It was totally my own fault but whatever you do, don't leave a hi-cap full of bios for a couple of weeks! Moisture got into it, made them swell up and stick together and now the whole hi-cap stinks of disgusting vinegar smell!

Originally posted by Tiercel
            I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

Originally posted by Discoshrew View Post
              a friend of mine gets away with the .12 in moscart shells, but my entire team uses BB.King .25g ammo, or blaster .25s that comes in the bottles.
              Where do you get your bbking ammo from?at what price?ive heard they are quite good.

Comment

really depends just look around the internet but if your sniping you probally want 0.28 or higher for a aeg you want 0.2/0.23
                i am new be nice!

Comment

Excel's work well in all of my guns
                  Blaster's also seem to work in them all.
                  Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
                  Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
                  Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

I normally get 5000 CROSMAN SUPER 6mm .2g SOFT AIR AIRSOFT BB PELLETS for £11.00 and I have never had any problems with them, you can get them from the bay and they do next day delivery.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bountyhunter Find out more about bountyhunter
                    Working...
                    X