TM/KJW P226 Mags Compatability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM/KJW P226 Mags Compatability?

Will KJW Sig P226 mags fit (and work properly) in a TM?

I have just received my new TM pistol in the post and would like to skirmish with it this weekend. My mate is going to Zero One tomorrow to pick up some stuff and I was going to get him to pick me up a spare mag for it - but the TM are out of stock They do have the KJW in stock though.
    JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Re: TM/KJW P226 Mags Compatability?

Fits straight in.
    Originally posted by mr lean 81
    painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Thank you. I did a search and it seems the KJW is a direct clone but the TM mags are slightly thinner. Thats the problem with reviews lots of theory but I'd rather hear from people with actual experience!
      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

I have a TM mag for my KJW P226, works better than the KJW ones as it holds more gas for me.
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

ditto ,I've been using TM mags in my KJW Sigs for a fair few years even a;though everyone said they do not fit.
          A couple of mine needed some of the paint sanding off as the TM paint is quite thick and can make them a very tight fit in the KJW

Comment

yea I have a TM 226 (albeit with metal frame) and a KJW 226 I recently got for my girlfriend the TM and 226 mags work in either gun.
            Originally posted by Fenriz
            I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

N_Scooby Find out more about N_Scooby
            Working...
            X