Kjw mk23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kjw mk23

hi i just bought the KJ Works mk23, i wondered what size the rail is so i can buy a laser/torch? Also does anyone know of any good torches with built in lasers? Ones that can be zero'd in! thanks

T

Re: Kjw mk23

I'm sure it will be the same as most pistols and rifles - 20mm RIS
    Signature Removed

Comment

cheers just wanted to double check

Comment

No no no no no. USP and MK23 are a special HK size. You will need an adapter that is very hard to find. Normal RIS torches and lasers will not fit!

Comment

oh ok :/ this is strange? so what exactly am i googling? as i know no 1 is alowed to say where to buy stuff on here lol? also what mags can be used in this gun?

Comment

Not really sure if adapters exist any more. KJ, ASG and TM mags can be used.

Comment

just use any of the clone mags. they are all the same company just rebranded. and they all take green gas without any trouble

the adaptors are very hard to find. and they used to cost pretty much the price of the clone mk23 if I recall correctly. so not sure if it would be worth it.

Think ben off these forums mounted a normal rail underneath. by the looks of it he just drilled holes and mounted it. best ask him though.
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

oh ok when gun arives i will have a look and see what i can do, im sure something can be done?

Comment

ive had this pistol and yes it does NOT have a 20mm rail :/

Comment

hmmm any ideas?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TommyN2306 Find out more about TommyN2306
                    Working...
                    X