helmet camera and/or radio headset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helmet camera and/or radio headset

Hey. For awhile now me and my mate have been talking about how we really could use a radio for when we play airsoft. The benefits are obvious. But I don't know anything about them except as far as I know you purchase a radio, headset and some cables that connect them?

I think that's it. If I'm wrong please explain the process and provide some examples of good headset/radio combos I could use. It'd be much appreciated! :D

Again, helmet camera for obvious reasons. I want to capture my gameplay! Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance for any help you provide!
    Davey - GZU Player Since '08

Re: helmet camera and/or radio headset

Radios mate,

use PMR 446 with sub channels for extra privacy, there are Cobra radios for 45 a pair on the bay of e ,

also a micro action camera will record fine mate, can pick them up for 55- 90 quid

Comment

thanks man.
      Davey - GZU Player Since '08

Comment

Helmet cam I would recommend Contour HD cam..it was the first HD action cam on the market as of two years ago...you can get them for 200 quid but the quality is AMAZING~ and its robust..I've had my banged up in all types of environments and its going strong and plus its waterproof! regarding radios...ANYTHING in PMR 446...get crap cheapy ones from all over..unless you want professional radios then that will cost MORE!
        Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta TJ Find out more about Delta TJ
        Working...
        X