Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many mags for an AK47?

Hi,

im new to airsofting and have just purchased a cyma ak47, i was wondering how many mags i should get and what types of mags?

thanks
    Berkshire based airsoft team, The survivors, are now recruiting. Here is a link to out website - http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Re: How many mags for an AK47?

There is no "right" amount, its just as many as you want and whatever type you want. Whatever suits your style of play.

I usually carry 5 midcaps and thats usually enough for me. I also carry one emergency hicap for those "ohfuc-!" moments. However thats when I play at my small site where Im only 5 mins away from the safe room. The other site I play at its a half hour trek back to the saferoom so I carry 3 hicaps and about 2000 spare rounds

Comment

My regular site is CQB. Although it's only 30 secs back to the safe zone, I actually only play with hi-caps because they're what came with the gun when I bought it. I've never come close to using 600 rounds (standard AK hi-cap) in a day of CQB.
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Im a trigger happy nutjob! carry 8 hi caps.... and a bag spare to refill.
        sigpic

Comment

Everyone's different - It depends on how a) trigger happy you are b) how long your games will be and c) the type of site you play at. Just try what you think should do it at your site and for your style of play and get a couple more mags if you need them
          VK

Lightweight Assualt Boots for Sale
          Size 7 but fitted me till I was a size ten.
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...269#post610269

Comment

yeah i bought myself an AKMS yesterday then also went out and got a 10 pack of 105rnd mags. of course im pretty sure this is far too many mags but we'll see how trigger happy i get
            Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoftliam Find out more about airsoftliam
            Working...
            X