Good boots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good boots.

ive had lowas and converse, both really good quality cant really go wrong, but im going for a pair of hiking/walking boots next, just for the fact they will be so light and still water proof

also had various other issued boots and what not, id definatly say go and try aload on as some acn be expensive but feel like your wearing sandles made of barbed wire

Comment

When i was in the forces i went through loads of boots to find the right ones.
      Lowas are great boots little on the heavy side but for airsoft you wouldnt tell. You can pick up a super grand pair from Feltons in Preston for as low as £60.

Altbergs were my tabbing boot. Think it were the peacekeepers i had cant remember now but they were like trainers they were that light and comfy it was un real no breaking in needed either. Ideal for airsoft but pricey. Looking around £100 upwards really.

The highend magnums are nice the elites or spyders are a great piece of kit and abit cheaper in price to.

Ebay is full of boots. Ive picked up a couple of pairs of altbergs off there for a good price. Even more so now the police use them as issue boots they appear more often. got a pair of nearly new magnum elites for £40 as well bargains to be had.
      USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

Tell a lie it was the altberg sneeker that are the light weight ones
        USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

My converse have been defeating the snow all week, I literally havn't taken them off.

Crump Crump!
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Nike SFB's are awesome but I had to import from the US.

Comment

Nike SFBs are so ugly in my opinion lol

addidas GSG9s i wanna try the new versions.

Comment

Oakley S.I. Assault Boots, extremely comfortable and extremely lightweight.
                Roses are red,
                Violets are blue,
                In soviet russia,
                Poem reads you!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackBauer8 Find out more about JackBauer8
                Working...
                X