This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on reputation of websites...

Before I ask a question, I first would like to check if asking it would break the forum rules, since I am unclear on the definition of advertising.

Basically I really want a pair of boots from an out of production range. Z1 never stocked the range, and they are out of stock in all but the silliest sizes on every store I find. It is however in the same sort of field, selling combat gear/replica gear etc.

Except one I found recently, which I saw advertised in Combat and Survival Magazine.

I am abit worried though since the website is abit basic, and the stock is all items that are out of stock elsewhere, about whether it is reliable.

Is it okay to ask the question directly here?

Or do I have to describe the website in a cryptic fashion?

Or can I not ask at all?

Any help from mods or forum vets would be appreciated.

J

Re: Advice on reputation of websites...

Do they sell anything which zeroone sell? If not, then ask away. If they do, you may have to be crytic.

Comment

Bit of a catch 22 there we are here to help you.
      But helping could get you a warning.
      Hold off for a mod id say as even asking for the name via PM coud be frowned upon...

Comment

Cool, Thanks for the posts guys, I guess I'l wait and see if I can attract a mods attention with this post, or PM one.

As far as what they sell goes, I haven't noticed any direct overlap in terms of specific items (eg, the exact same jacket, or helmet). They certainly sell the same type of thing through in the clothing/tactical gear sense, although they don't do airsoft.

Comment

pm me the site

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jay8 Find out more about Jay8
          Working...
          X